DO NOT GIVE THIS TO YOUR DOGS!!!!!!
I gave this product to my 12 lb. 1 year old shih tzu. 2 hours later he began throwing up and having diarrhea uncontrollably! Throwing up 2 mins apart from each other everywhere. His eyes were giant and he was shaking. We called the pet ER and they urged us to bring him in. Rushing him into the ER we were terrified and felt horrible for giving him this. He was examined and it was concluded that he went into anaphylactic shock from the allergy medicine. He was given iv fluid and epinephrine. They put a catheter in and had to observe him overnight for after shock. Thankfully he returned home the next day after a huge pet bill to save his life. If we would have waited he may not be here today. Please DO NOT give this to your dogs. IT CONTAINS grape seed extract, which is toxic to dogs!!!! Please help me signal boost so we can inform more people about this product.
Signal boosting for all my dog lovers!
I meant every word I said
I never was lying when we talked in bed
I’m retracing every step in my head
What did I miss back then?
I was so, so misled
Black: I would date you.
Green: I think you’re cute.
Blue: You are my tumblr crush.
Grey: I wish we still talked
Purple: I really love your blog.
Teal: We have a lot in common.
Yellow: FUCK ME, LET’S FUCK.
Orange: I don’t like your blog.
Brown: I don’t like you.
Pink: I think you are unattractive.
Red: I hate you with a burning passion.
White: Marry me.
yeah you called me cute, but like
did you mean cute as in puppy cute
or cute as in frick frack tickity tack take off your panties
I hope none of you ever get laid
My older cat got sick of my kitten trying to play with him so he pinned him down and licked him until he fell asleep